Off the ferry and back to Italy!

Saturday October 10th, 2015

Norm and I woke up in our state room (basically two beds and a bath), took a nice hot shower and headed down to meet a group for breakfast at 8 am, then a spent the next few hours typing my blog and backing up my photos onto a zip drive.  My files are all messed up, I discovered, but at least they are backed up therefore we can delete them from Norm’s IPhone and my IPad.  They were completely full.  A project when I get home.

Patras, Greece to Ancona, Italy via ferry

Time flew by and before we knew it it was 2pm and  time to leave the ferry and head 79 miles toward our next campsite back in Bellaria San Mauro, Italy where we had spent the night before we got on the ferry to Greece.   Unfortunately it was raining so the driving was slower than usual, plus we were the first RV off the ferry and I had, for the 1st time, needed to read the detailed trip notes to head us in the right direction toward the campsite.  About 10 miles outside of the ferry terminal we waited at a rest stop until everyone caught up with us, and continued on with the group.  


Dinner, once again was provided, and once again, was very good.  No cutting corners with this tour group!  If you don't mind, or even love living the "RV" or ( caravan in Europe ) lifestyle, this is a 5 star tour!